Fort Myers Digital Marketing Agency
Our brand for JLB – standing for Joy, Life Business – aims to capture all things surrounding the American business success. We know that this success is what brings both life and joy into our clients, employees, and families involved at JLB. 15 years ago, JLB emerged as a full-service digital agency, and to this day, we are continuously evolving and expanding our brand and customer value into an even bigger success.
We are an award-winning web design and digital marketing agency for companies in all areas of business. Our goal is to provide our clients with beautiful and strategic brand and web designs, custom website development, strong marketing, and exceptional business class support all in one place without having to deal with multiple vendors. Our company is a Premier Google Partner, a Veteran-owned business has made the Inc. 5000 list, and has been voted the best web design and web development firms.
Ken Royer, JLB’s President. “We realized early on that businesses are truly left to figure everything out on their own and either need to have a lot of time, technical skills or money to position their business correctly in today’s Internet market. Small and mid-sized businesses just don’t have this kind of time or resources. If you really think about it, web design, development, domain names, email, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Internet Marketing, web support, hosting, security and so on are all different skills offered by different companies but they all really should work in sync to benefit the business and that is what JLB offers”.
CORE VALUE TO BUSINESSES
At JLB, we have one main core value that we firmly believe in, and this is that our team’s goal is to be able to fully or partially manage all website and marketing aspects for your business that includes business class website maintenance and support that actually matters.
We have invested in the most up-to-date tools and software that help consolidate reporting so our clients can see their keyword rankings, their traffic analytics, their social media traffic, their referral traffic, and so forth.These are real-time reports that help to show the effectiveness of all marketing initiatives. Our business class infrastructure has been strategically created so that the websites for our clients are protected by private firewalls and website security locks to prevent any malicious login attempts or potential website hacks. In addition, we host these websites on private dedicated servers that perform daily backups so that we are able to retrieve a site should anything happen to it. We also provide a level of service that cannot be beat here at JLB.
WHAT IS DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE ABOUT JLB
Below are a few key elements and features that make JLB unique and that provide value for your business:
- All of our services are centralized under one vendor for web, marketing and support.
- We have created our own website theme for most platforms, including WordPress, Magento, and more, that has been fine-tuned based on years of development in security, maintenance, customization, and customer scalability.
- We proudly handle and manage everything in-house from our hardware, software and all employees.
- We manage all clients on private dedicated servers that are not shared to the public by any means and do not experience the typical problems that public servers produce.
- We provide our marketing customers with detailed, transparent reporting for all services including analytics, keyword rankings, social media statistics, and much more.
- We’ve created an extensive Web Life Report that our clients can view monthly showing all of the actions that occurred on their site for that month. This includes any web maintenance, any site updates, any potential hacking preventions, and much more.
- At JLB, we offer full transparency in all that we do so you can assure your account is being well taken care of.
BUSINESS CLASS FOCUSED
BUSINESSES REQUIRE EXPERTISE FOR A SUCCESSFUL WEBSITE AND MARKETING (Your team):
(Without the Right Team, Your Business is Not in Position)
- Creative branding and graphic staff.
- Expert developers of PHP, HTML, CSS, Java, and more.
- Advertising and digital marketing professionals.
- Webmasters in editing and adding to websites.
- Technical engineers and support staff.
Some of the technologies used to bring together your solution will include these JLB partner technologies (a complete business solution) :
At JLB, we pride ourselves on handling all projects and all aspects of these projects in-house. This includes everything from consultations and discovery, to logo and website design, to website development, to digital marketing initiatives, to ongoing technical support. Our processes are built for your success.
Our talented and experienced staff brings their total commitment to each project that we take on. Our goal is to see our clients succeed. We truly care about being excellent in all that we do – our jobs depend on it.
At JLB, we firmly believe in the importance of giving back. We have offices in various areas including Nashville, TN and Deerfield Beach, FL, and we believe in the significance of supporting local nonprofits within our areas of expertise. We know that many nonprofits cannot afford to pay the typical corporate rates for web-related or marketing-related items, but we also know how important it is for these nonprofits to spread the word regarding their missions.
Part of JLB’s mission is to support our local communities with our talents. We are grateful that we can use our knowledge and skills to help the groups and organizations that aim to improve the lives around us. This is why we have made it one of our top priorities to help multiple nonprofits each year.
“There were a number of website design companies that would have done an adequate job for our company. The difference was that JLB wanted to be our partner. JLB listened to our needs, then served our concerns and desires through the entire process. Even after the completion of the project they have continued to support, guide, and enhance our company with cutting edge technology. STAR has been blessed to have them as a teammate.”
– Regg Swanson, President and Founding Partner, STAR Physical Therapy