Fort Myers SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Our team here at JLB is focused on providing our clients with the best Fort Myers SEO services. With SEO being an ongoing and ever-changing process, you can trust that you are in good hands as we are the best SEO company in Fort Myers. Our results prove this. We are constantly researching and training on the newest updates, tools and technology, and digital strategies so that we understand everything related to search engine marketing and optimization. With our Premier Google Partner status and our certified inbound marketing experts, we are your go-to agency to get your website ranking in the top internet searches relevant to your business.
Our team at JLB has over 15 years of digital marketing experience so you can count on us to help position your business online.
Through utilizing advanced marketing tools and strategies, we can help keep your business at the top of search results. The more top SEO rankings you have, the more business you receive.
By running successful SEO campaigns, your search engine rankings will rise and you will see an increase in awareness to those searching on the internet. If your website is not ranking for targeted keywords, then you are losing potential traffic and potential customers.
Google and other top search engines are continuously changing the rules for the best strategy for search engine optimization. SEO strategy consists of a variety of tactics including proper structure on your website, content marketing initiatives, both onsite and offsite SEO tactics, and much, much more. This full strategy will get you the results you need to drive new business.
SEE OUR SEO RESULTS BELOW (REAL CLIENTS):
SEO for Pediatric Dentist
One of our clients launched a new startup business and was having difficulty getting new patients to sign up. After initiating services with JLB, we designed them a new website and launched a strong SEO campaign.
Within the first five months, the client was receiving about 42 new patient requests each month. Our client let us know that we had saved his business, and for us here at JLB, that is the best reward we could receive. Check out these SEO results in just the first two months:
SEO for Construction Company
One of our clients, a construction company, was not ranking online at all initially. They were receiving basically no business digitally at all.
Once we took them on as a client, they started receiving about 10 new customer requests per month. This was within a time span of four months from starting the campaign. In addition, when they first started with, all of their rankings were over position 100 on the search engines, and now all rankings are on PAGE 1.
SEO for E-commerce Website
For this client who owns an e-commerce store, they now have almost all keywords ranking in positions 1 and 2 on Google. In addition, we added even more keywords and moved them to position 1. Since then, the client has reported that this is the most traffic they have ever seen, they are seeing many more sales, and they are experiencing lots of growth and expansion within their business – all within five years of SEO with JLB.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION FIRM
There is much more work required in order to see your website ranking successfully on the internet. For example, you cannot just implement some meta tags and descriptions and think that will do the trick. Our team at JLB has years of experience in designing and developing SEO-friendly websites, in addition to our years of experience with implementing full SEO strategies. Part of our job is to make sure your website is structured in a way that will benefit your SEO and help your business succeed. We know websites, and we know how to make them relevant on search. With a promising SEO strategy and campaign, you will see:
- An increase in the ability to convert website visitors into revenue: There can be up to 100 percent of an increase in converting typical website visitors into leads, purchasers, and more.
- A higher satisfaction rate for customers: You can see up to a 30 percent increase in these client satisfaction rates.
- Create loyalty and credibility: You will see more repeat customers, in addition to an increase in the Net Promoter Score by anywhere from 10-50 points.
With SEO ever-changing, our team is on top of expanding our SEO strategy accordingly. We implement any new tools or new technology, in addition to new search strategies into our current strategy to get you the best results in regard to visibility and traffic and to help you win over your competitors.
“Working with JLB is amazing. They meet with us monthly and keep us relevant online. A great partnership”
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION SCIENCE AND ART
For the average person, search engine optimization, or SEO, may not seem like a huge deal. However, there is absolutely a science to this marketing initiative. Search engines, such as Google, Yahoo or Bing, actually “reward” or highlight websites that have the right combination of SEO factors implemented. SEO helps websites that have these right factors to be ranked higher in search engines for relevant search results. The science behind SEO consists of logical and creative processes that have been learned and evaluated through the years by education, mistakes and best practices.
- Onsite SEO Strategies: Onsite SEO involves a variety of different ongoing factors. In the initial stages, we perform intensive research and find what online users are really searching for the most when it comes to your relevant products or services. We focus on the terms that will drive the most quality organic traffic possible to your website.
- Offsite SEO Strategies: Offsite SEO is a huge part of the overall SEO strategy. It is not all just onsite work that is required. Link building through directories, press releases, and guest posts also will help to increase your credibility and authority in the search engine’s eyes, and help to increase your online presence.
The many ongoing steps to logically and intelligently rank your business’ website on the internet and appear for relevant searches include, but are definitely not limited to, the below:
- Keyword Research & Analysis; Search Engine Testing; Page Structure Review or Redevelopment; Link Building or Back Link Creation; Keyword Structure Management; Compliance or Security Strategies; Implementation of Necessary Redirects; Creation and Submissions of ROR.xml, Google Analytics, and Webmaster Tools Authentication; Media Optimization and Submission
- Optimization of Search Engine Essential Files (robots.txt, urllist.txt, sitemap.xml,)
- Creation of Micro Formats (hcard integration, hrview integration, header tags, title tags, metadata, and more)
- Proactive and Reaction to Industry Changes.
- Much, much more.
It is also important to note that the above steps are implemented when and if needed on an ongoing basis.